Seasonal Pitches and Storage
Save time, fuel and money with a Seasonal Pitch in Devon
- If you love your touring caravan holidays and like the thought of having as many holidays as you like, when you like, then a seasonal pitch in Devon at Ross Park is for you!
- A seasonal pitch includes the use of caravan & awning for any dates you wish within the season. All your selected pitch services are included with no additional nightly charges.
- With a seasonal pitch here at Ross Park, you can come and go as you please. Your chosen pitch will be yours for the season, with no restrictions on when you visit.
- Your seasonal pitch means you can leave your caravan with us for the entire season.
- Your pitch will be waiting your return, whenever you choose to visit, allowing you to take holidays at a moment’s notice.
‘Store and Stay’
- No more towing
- Reduced fuel costs
- A hassle-free way of enjoying holidays
- Free up space on your driveway
- Less time setting up, more time relaxing
- Leave your touring caravan in our safe and secure environment so that it’s ready for you to use when the season gets underway.
Annual and Winter Storage
Avoid the hassle of towing your caravan along windy roads and narrow lanes and having to store it in the winter months, with our Annual and Winter Storage options.
Leave your touring caravan in our safe and secure environment so that it’s ready for you to use when the season gets underway.
Important Dates: Our 2023 season ends 14 October 2023 and we re-open again 16 March 2024.
Your Seasonal pitch includes the use of caravan & awning for any dates you wish within the season. All of your selected pitch services are included within the charge (water, electric, grey waste and Wi-Fi).
A non-refundable deposit of £900.00 is required. Please note this will be deducted off the total amount due. Balance is due in full by the 1st February 2023. (Fee will be pro-rata if seasonal pitch is booked later in the season).
There are no additional nightly charges and you may use your pitch as often as you wish within the date range.
Our Seasonal Pitches 2023 Terms & Conditions can be read here.
Annual and Winter Storage 2023 /24
(15th October 2023 – 15th March 2024)
Storage facilities are offered only to regular visitors wishing to continue holidaying at Ross Park on an ongoing basis and are subject to availability.
Please contact us to request a Storage Agreement or for further information.
The arrangements for leaving touring caravans at Ross Park are as follows;
7 days’ notice is required to visit the Park in the closed period & by appointment only from Monday – Friday. The Park is not open on Saturday & Sundays.
N.B. Tow on from/tow off to the storage area is charged at £5.00 each way during the season. Caravans will be pitched ready for owners to level themselves on arrival and should be left with “steadies” up when departing.
Deposits paid for Storage spaces are non-refundable should you choose not to take up the space.
You are required to book a minimum of 21 nights stay during the season. Dates must be booked at full tariff price, and dates booked at ‘offer’ prices are excluded within your 21 nights. Our normal booking during High Season is 5 nights during week days and 3 nights over the weekends. All bookings are a minimum of 3 nights. To avoid disappointment, we advise that you book well in advance.