Updated 16 July 2021 11.45am
After Monday 19th July, when current government restrictions will be lifted, we wanted to update and reassure you on our safety procedures. The following procedures will be in place for the rest of the season, helping to keep both you and our team safe and allow our business to remain open.
- Staff will be encouraged to wear masks in indoor spaces.
- We will continue to check staff temperatures daily and carry out twice weekly lateral flow tests.
- Guests are please asked to continue to wear a mask in all indoor spaces. This includes the shower blocks (apart from when showering).
- Our reception staff will continue to come out to meet arrivals and go through the check-in process outside.
- We will continue to capture all information of those 16+ and ask for track and trace capture.
- We encourage the regular use of hand sanitiser whilst on the park and all our sanitation stations will remain in place.
- Indoor spaces will continue to be well ventilated and thoroughly cleaned.
- Where there are pinch points indoors, we will minimise the risk of close contact e.g., blocking off a sink etc.
- Due to our need to ensure all of the people on our private land are adhering to our Covid procedures, visitors are not permitted on the park for the 2021 season.
Thank you in advance for you continued support and cooperation.
CORONAVIRUS BOOKING PROMISE
We understand how important your holiday is to you. To provide you with additional reassurance we have our Coronavirus Booking Promise for the 2021 season as follows;
– If we need to cancel your booking, you can choose to either move your booking or receive a full refund for bookings up to the 16th October 2021.
– If a member of your booking party falls ill or must isolate due to Covid-19 we will move your booking to another date.
Read Full Coronavirus Booking Promise Terms & Conditions Here